Motion Graphics Producer
ConfidentialLos Angeles, CA
Don't worry we have a lot of jobs on the site like this one;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Animation/Graphic Design/Visual FX Category
Search for Motion Graphics Producer jobs in Los Angeles-CA
Search all Motion Graphics Producer postings
Full Time Job
Creative Ad Agency seeking Motion Graphics Producer. Job responsibilities include producing motion graphics for commercials, TV spots, special events and installations, digital content, and much more, as well as serving occasionally as a motion graphics revisionist when needed. You must have superior organizational skills, work well in a hands-on environment, and effectively supervise an internal production design team in a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment.
• Supervise a team of experienced 2d and 3d designer/animators. This includes setting the example of excellent work habits and inspiring creativity.
• Maintain workflow efficiency. Identify areas in need of improvement and propose solutions.
• Facilitate communications about creative direction from clients to the designer/animators.
• Budget and schedule.
• Maintain department records, timesheets, and project server organization.
• Oversee finishing, adhering to strict technical specifications.
• Execute basic animation, type, and roto revisions for motion graphics.
• Create renders and After Effects collected projects, and convert a variety of file formats.
• Hire freelance artists and producers when necessary, and maintain a database of freelancers.
• Facilitate department upgrades and hardware/software testing with the IT department.
QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE REQUIRED:
• Experience producing motion graphics and design.
• Advanced knowledge of broadcast and film standards and equipment including post-production. Must have a thorough knowledge of film and video finishing and processes. Must be comfortable learning new technology and equipment. Must have a thorough knowledge of broadcast standard frame rates, aspect ratios, etc.
• A thorough knowledge of production, post, and typography.
• Macintosh environment savvy. Must know MS Office and be able to trouble-shoot basic computer issues. Intermediate experience with After Effects, Photoshop, and Illustrator. Experience with Cinema 4D is a plus.
• Clear communicator. Gives directions and takes criticism well.
• Excellent multi-tasking abilities. Must be able to manage multiple projects simultaneously.
• Ability to remember many minute details and maintain quality control and consistency on projects.
• Passionate about design.
• The candidate must be an exceptional problem solver.
• Leads by example.
• Self-motivated and driven. Takes the initiative to learn new hardware and software as needed.
• Levelheaded, calm and functions well under stress.
Excellent benefits including Company socials, yoga, team softball games as well as a dog-friendly and relaxed environment.
Please send cover letter which includes WHY you are a good fit, resume, salary history and salary requirements.