Mastering Digital Media Tech
ConfidentialLos Angeles, CA
Full Time Job
We are an established digital media company, who works with major studio clients and prepares their media for digital release. We are looking to add a member to our Mastering team, someone who can QC and correct digital files like a champ.
The ideal applicant:
- has a good understanding of different video frame rates
- understands different aspect ratios for HD and SD, NTSC/PAL/HD
- can identify and conform 5.1 and stereo mixes
- can identify video issues such as interlacing and aliasing
- can identify audio issues such as phasing and out of sync audio
- proficient in Adobe Premiere and Photoshop
- experience with QuickTime 7, assigning audio channels and identify video/audio specs within QuickTime
- can perform manual audio syncing with reels and frame rate changes
- can conduct simple edits in Premiere, such as using a garbage matte to remove websites and making cuts to remove content
- is a creative problem solver when fixing video files
- is a motivated self-starter who seeks out solutions on their own
- is adaptable and good with change, as our workflows and specs change constantly
- understands that no job is ever too little, has a good attitude
- is a quick learner
- has experience with Mac Caption and syncing text-based assets is a huge plus
- has experience with QC and is able to identify video/audio quality issues is a huge plus
- Must have strong attention to detail and dedicated work ethic.
$19.23 per hour. EOE
Please note that EntertainmentCareers.Net uses 'disposable' email addresses in our postings. They change frequently so do not post the contact information outside of EntertainmentCareers.Net as it will likely be invalid.
Employer will only allow resumes sent as an attachment.
Do not send in the body of the email. Apply Online