Manager, Business Development
ConfidentialLos Angeles, CA
Full Time Job
We seek a Manager or Senior Manager, Business Development to support the development and execution of the growth strategy for Ovation Television. The role requires superior strategic and analytical thinking, business development, collaboration, communication, modeling and multi-tasking skills. The successful candidate will possess demonstrated ability to collaborate across a diverse range of stakeholders, including multiple levels of management across the company.
- Construct financial/analytical models in support of potential acquisitions, other financial deals, and various strategic opportunities.
- Assist the team to drive key growth initiatives - particularly as it relates to new media platforms, and new business creation
- Identify, define and analyze trends/strategies across major markets in relation to the consumer products and gaming industry.
- Create compelling, persuasive presentation materials to communicate outcomes and recommendations to senior leadership.
- Assist with the establishment of business development priorities/initiatives and support execution of business development deals as needed.
- Participate in variety of senior meetings with professionalism and credibility.
- 3 - 5 years (5+ for Senior Manager) experience in a strategic planning or management consulting role
- Strong, proven analytical and financial modeling skills
- Strong problem solving skills (prioritization, critical thinking, hypothesis creation, etc.)
- Ability to think pragmatically, not just theoretically, and drive execution of concepts
- Media and digital experience
- Outstanding multi-tasking and teamwork capabilities
- Superior verbal and written communications skills, particularly the ability to develop cogent arguments and present them concisely to a range of stakeholders, including executives
- Bachelors' Degree from a highly competitive college or university
- MBA (required for consideration as Senior Manager)
HOW TO APPLY:
- Please provide cover letter and resume.
- This position is based in Los Angeles, CA. Local candidates only, please.
Please note that EntertainmentCareers.Net uses 'disposable' email addresses in our postings. They change frequently so do not post the contact information outside of EntertainmentCareers.Net as it will likely be invalid.
Employer will allow resumes sent in the body of the email OR as an attachment. Apply Online