ConfidentialLos Angeles, CA
Full Time Job
A pro-active, very detail-orientated Legal Assistant is sought for the office of General Counsel. The assistant will not only manage the overall pace and flow of the office for a highly busy legal executive but is also interested in a growing their role within the office of the General Counsel.
• Assist the executive in ESI document collections and must have a working knowledge of the commonly used ediscovery platforms (please identify which platforms on your resume).
• Liaise with multiple external legal counsels on active litigation cases and subpoenas.
• Liaise with various departments to gather information and documents related to pre-litigation and litigation matters.
• E-file high volume of documents and correspondence on a regular basis.
• Handle scheduling and rolling calls for the executive, be proficient in Microsoft Office, particularly Outlook and Word (redlining) and Acrobat Adobe Professional.
• Coordinate travel itineraries and submit monthly expense reports, prepare daily ''To Do Lists'' for executive in addition to managing her follow up file and determining which items can be handled directly by the assistant on her behalf.
• Redline and edit corporate event agreements.
• Graduates with a B.A., B.B.A, B.S. or B.F.A (only), with experience in litigation e.g. internship, law firm, ediscovery consulting company or film/TV studio.
• Paralegal Certificate/Legal Assistant Certificate is a plus, but not required.
• JD and CA Bar exam takers are welcome to apply.
• Knowledge and/or experience in ESI discovery are required.
• Must have excellent time-management
Please note that EntertainmentCareers.Net uses 'disposable' email addresses in our postings. They change frequently so do not post the contact information outside of EntertainmentCareers.Net as it will likely be invalid.
Employer will allow resumes sent in the body of the email OR as an attachment. Apply Online