PRStudio USALos Angeles, CA
Full Time Job
Boutique PR Agency looking for a publicity coordinator to work day-to-day with Founder on Talent accounts at the firm.
Person will have desk experience as an assistant in a full time job, working at a PR Firm in personal publicity or a related position working directly with talent or brands on their film, television and theatrical campaigns.
Ideal candidate already has certain skills such as CISION, PHOTOSHOP AND MICROSOFT OFFICE 365 and has a general skill set that will allow them to create and distribute memos and itineraries to clients, assist in setting up photo sessions, organizing cars and transportation for clients when needed, and assisting with client travel to film festivals, junkets and appearances. Our candidate also has some experience writing drafts of pitch letters, writing outreach queries for events and manage the clients calendar and excel spreadsheets.
Our coordinator will:
- Sit in on strategy meetings for clients, and make media recommendations
- Organize photo shoots for magazines and other media as well as coordinating talk show bookings, and covering events in Los Angeles
- Can walk a talent down a red carpet, with experience and confidence
- Knows Cision. Celebrity Intelligence, IMDBPRO, Celebrity Datebook and more....
- Knows how to make EPK's or knows Photoshop so that we can show them
- Has strong calendar management skills, has proper email etiquette, and is poised around the clientele
- Excellent writing skills for pitch letters, press releases, memos, status reports and other documents
- Knows way around Social Media (small part of job)
We are looking for someone committed to working in the entertainment industry and knows that working in personal publicity is what he/she wants to do. We are looking for self-starter who can hit the ground running and continue to build their career with us. This person will be out of school and is already working in his/her job but wants more responsibility, more collaborative opportunities and faster career growth. Interested applicants are encouraged to please send resume and short cover letter and your confidentiality will be strictly enforced on our end. Again this is not entry level.
Depending on Experience. Looking for right fit.
Please note that EntertainmentCareers.Net uses 'disposable' email addresses in our postings. They change frequently so do not post the contact information outside of EntertainmentCareers.Net as it will likely be invalid.
Employer will only allow resumes sent as an attachment.
Do not send in the body of the email. Apply Online