Junior Accounting Manager
ConfidentialLos Angeles, CA
Don't worry we have a lot of jobs on the site like this one;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Accounting/Finance Category
Search for Junior Accounting Manager jobs in Los Angeles-CA
Search all Junior Accounting Manager postings
Full Time Job
Full Time Job:
Entertainment Business Management Firm seeks a Junior Accounting Manager to support two Account Managers. This is a great opportunity for someone who thrives in a fast paced environment and is looking to further his or her experience in business management and accounting. You love numbers, working with people and multi-tasking.
The ideal candidate is an energetic, detail oriented, self-starter who can multi-task and be comfortable working on multiple clients, in a variety of fields who use various versions of QuickBooks accounting software. Strong communication and organizational skills a must. You are a master pivot-er and answer-seeker.
This position is very important in that there will many hats to wear. Growth potential for the right person.
• Accounts payable and receivable
• Occasional Journal entries for payroll
• Reconciliation of credit card statements
• Bank downloads and reconciliations
• Scanning and filing documents
• Maintaining CRM software, databases and filing systems
• Petty Cash: Processing, reconciling, and booking advances
• Assist with annual audit, 1099 forms, and YE financials.
• Handle to day to day Account Management tasks for the Account Managers
• Must have at least 2 years accounting experience, including internships.
• Intermediate knowledge of QuickBooks including how to post journal entries, download and accept bank transactions, etc. A proficiency test will be given.
• Intermediate knowledge of common financial, logic and information formulas in Excel. A proficiency test will be given
• Proficient in MS Office Suite
• Must be computer savvy and comfortable with CRM software, servers, PC and Mac usage
• Highly detailed and organized with a desire to streamline, maintain and enforce internal processes
• Accounting or Business Management Degree Preferred
• Knowledge of royalty and/or production accounting a plus
Please note: Background check will be required