Junior Accounting Manager
ConfidentialLos Angeles, CA
Full Time Job
Full Time Job:
Entertainment Business Management Firm seeks a Junior Accounting Manager to support two Account Managers. This is a great opportunity for someone who thrives in a fast paced environment and is looking to further his or her experience in business management and accounting. You love numbers, working with people and multi-tasking.
The ideal candidate is an energetic, detail oriented, self-starter who can multi-task and be comfortable working on multiple clients, in a variety of fields who use various versions of QuickBooks accounting software. Strong communication and organizational skills a must. You are a master pivot-er and answer-seeker.
This position is very important in that there will many hats to wear. Growth potential for the right person.
• Accounts payable and receivable
• Occasional Journal entries for payroll
• Reconciliation of credit card statements
• Bank downloads and reconciliations
• Scanning and filing documents
• Maintaining CRM software, databases and filing systems
• Petty Cash: Processing, reconciling, and booking advances
• Assist with annual audit, 1099 forms, and YE financials.
• Handle to day to day Account Management tasks for the Account Managers
• Must have at least 2 years accounting experience, including internships.
• Intermediate knowledge of QuickBooks including how to post journal entries, download and accept bank transactions, etc. A proficiency test will be given.
• Intermediate knowledge of common financial, logic and information formulas in Excel. A proficiency test will be given
• Proficient in MS Office Suite
• Must be computer savvy and comfortable with CRM software, servers, PC and Mac usage
• Highly detailed and organized with a desire to streamline, maintain and enforce internal processes
• Accounting or Business Management Degree Preferred
• Knowledge of royalty and/or production accounting a plus
Please note: Background check will be required
19-21 p/h DOE
Please note that EntertainmentCareers.Net uses 'disposable' email addresses in our postings. They change frequently so do not post the contact information outside of EntertainmentCareers.Net as it will likely be invalid.
Employer will only allow resumes sent as an attachment.
Do not send in the body of the email. Apply Online