Junior Account Executive Music Publicist
Don't worry we have a lot of jobs on the site like this one;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Marketing/Publicity/PR Category
Search for Junior Account Executive Music Publicist jobs in Brooklyn-NY
Search all Junior Account Executive Music Publicist postings
Full Time Job
Opening for a self-starter to hone their PR skills across a variety of clients that include everything from rising and established musicians to start-ups, festivals, brands, non-profits and entrepreneurs.
Excellent written and verbal communications skills are crucial, as is a deep knowledge of and passion for pop culture, along with a proven ability to deliver national press coverage.
Social media and design know-how are a BIG plus. Creativity, teamwork and dedication must define your work style.
• Clip relevant news coverage
• Conduct research and reporting on new media outlets and industry trends
• Draft written materials including press releases, pitches, media alerts, etc.
• Pitch press coverage for clients (print, broadcast, online)
• Work with senior team members to brainstorm, develop and pursue new story ideas
• Maintain collective resources for team and become an expert on all assigned projects
• Participate in staff-wide discussions on innovative approaches to PR
• Coordinate schedules and logistics for press interviews/events
• Attend client concerts and events throughout the tri-state area
• Develop relationships with journalists
• Generate weekly client reports
• 1-2 yrs. experience in public relations, global agency a plus
• Exceptional written, verbal and organizational skills
• Passion for contributing to a wide variety of fast-paced PR campaigns (music, charities, food, products, etc)
• Attention to detail
• Knowledge of Cision, Word, Excel and Office (and basic Photoshop skills)
• Social media