Intern - Video Editor
ConfidentialLos Angeles, CA
Part Time Unpaid Internship
Hollywood based organization is seeking PT Editor for the upcoming 2017 Fall Semester. For a duration of 3 or 4 months for 2-3 days a week (pending your schedule) you'll be creating sizzle reels showcasing varies event and films. Editor credits will be arranged. A Perfect opportunity to expand your already impressive portfolio!!
RESPONSIBILITIES & SKILLS:
• Knowledge of Adobe Premier
• Basic knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite is a plus, but not required
• Attention to detail
• Basic footage logging experience
• Self-motivated with a strong work ethic
• Detail oriented and highly organized
• Ability to balance multiple projects with conflicting priorities
• Ability to listen and communicate clearly
• Friendly and congenial personality
• Social Media knowledge is a plus
Please note that EntertainmentCareers.Net uses 'disposable' email addresses in our postings. They change frequently so do not post the contact information outside of EntertainmentCareers.Net as it will likely be invalid.
Employer will only allow resumes sent as an attachment.
Do not send in the body of the email. Apply Online