Intern - Talent Management
ConfidentialNew York, NY
Part Time Unpaid Internship
Prestigious talent management company is looking for interns who are eager to learn about the talent management business. Interns will be actively involved with project & script coverage and will also have an active role in the front office. Energy and a passion for learning about talent management is a must. Knowledge of editing software is preferred. This is unpaid for school credit. The commitment is 2-3 days per week, 10-6. Please send resume, cover (and if you have, a sample of previous script coverage).
This is your opportunity to learn and to be involved with many aspects of the management business, including being in contact with agents and casting directors, interacting with clients, welcoming clients and potential clients into the office, scheduling meetings, handling auditions, packaging submissions and answering phones. You will be trained on InEntertainment software which is becoming a Hollywood staple for agents and managers. Many of our previous interns have gone on to work at agencies, management companies, casting offices and in development.
- Reading scripts & completing coverage
- Learning to pull and cut together reels
- Answering high volume calls & multiline phone management
- Proper phone etiquette
- Daily casting submissions
- Researching, filing, organizing
- Assisting managers and assistant
- Miscellaneous administrative duties
- Great communication and multi-tasking a must
- Must be local to NYC
- Strong Computer Skills
- High school diploma
- MAC/PC, MS Office & Internet proficient. Prefer candidates experienced with Breakdown Express and IMDBPro.
- Be detail-oriented, responsible, thorough, well-organized and able to stay on task
- Have a professional etiquette and friendly demeanor.
- Able to take direction well, but also think ahead and anticipate.
*ALL APPLICANTS MUST BE COLLEGE STUDENTS RECEIVING CREDIT AND BE ABLE TO START IMMEDIATELY.*
Please note that EntertainmentCareers.Net uses 'disposable' email addresses in our postings. They change frequently so do not post the contact information outside of EntertainmentCareers.Net as it will likely be invalid.
Employer will allow resumes sent in the body of the email OR as an attachment. Apply Online