Intern - Talent Management
ConfidentialBeverly Hills, CA
Full Time Unpaid Internship
This is a great opportunity that is open to graduates only. We have filled our capacity for students for the upcoming months, and are in search of a graduate that is looking to gain some hard experience of the entertainment industry. We have a great program that will teach you everything you need to know in order to take the next step in the industry; getting a job as an assistant.
You will participate in a fast learning curve on Talent Management, Development and Pre-production. Day-to-day, candidates will learn how to roll calls, handle e-mails, submit talent for auditions, book appointments, edit videos, utilize InEntertainment software platform, shadow current assistants to learn how to manage a desk and cover the desk of a manager in the absence of assistants. As this is an internship, there is an element of running errands and doing office administration, but we are focused on teaching you the basics of being an assistant so that you can progress to the next step.
Our ideal candidate is a passionate self-starter who wants to learn as much as they can. They show up to work early, they ask good questions, they offer their assistance at every opportunity and they absorb what they learn and put it into practice.
If you want to go into your next job interview and be able to say ''Yes, i've covered an executives desk'' and ''yes, I've got experience using InEntertainment software'', and demonstrate that you have relevant skills to be an assistant - we've got the internship for you.
This is an unpaid internship, but you will learn invaluable lessons about the industry that will help to kickstart your career.
1. Basic information about you. Where you're from, studies, work experience.
2. Availability. How soon would you be able to start an internship? Any dates you are unavailable?
3. What makes you a good candidate for our internship?
4. Have you graduated? If not, what are you doing down here? I told you twice up there ^^ Graduates only. Please don't apply unless you are graduated.
5. Attach resume. This is the part where it would be GREAT if you actually attached it, instead of just saying that you did. I love that! Via email:
Please note that EntertainmentCareers.Net uses 'disposable' email addresses in our postings. They change frequently so do not post the contact information outside of EntertainmentCareers.Net as it will likely be invalid.
Employer will only allow resumes sent as an attachment.
Do not send in the body of the email. Apply Online