Intern - Film & Entertainment Social Media
Sicily PublicityHollywood, CA
Part Time Unpaid Internship
Sicily Publicity is a boutique film publicity firm specializing in independent film and documentary, currently seeking a social media savvy intern to support exciting projects. This is an optimal opportunity for candidates who are actively pursuing an entertainment marketing career to build their resume and gain valuable hands-on industry experience.
During the course of the internship, the chosen candidate will receive extensive training and an understanding of the world of entertainment marketing. Other perks may including attending preview screenings and special events. The opportunity of future paid work is available to star interns who impress.
• Good Social Media knowledge and up-to-date on the latest tends.
• Excellent written communication skills.
• Tech savvy with strong computer skills and mobile app knowledge.
• Proficiency in programs such as Microsoft Office, Photoshop, Dreamweaver and FinalCut.
• A good eye for design and ability to create basic graphics (GIFs, memes) for posting on social media.
• A great work ethic, time management skills and ability to be resourceful.
• Punctual and committed.
• Creating content and drafting copy for social media
• Keeping up to date on the latest social media trends.
• Contributing to creative brainstorms and planning sessions.
• Support with grassroots marketing research and outreach.
• Help grow organic followings for social media pages.
• Tracking engagement and analytics.
This is an unpaid internship with college credit, extensive training and hands-on experience available to the chosen candidate in return for their time and hard work. The opportunity of future paid work is available to star interns who impress, however this is not guaranteed.
Hours are flexible for the right candidate.
Please note that EntertainmentCareers.Net uses 'disposable' email addresses in our postings. They change frequently so do not post the contact information outside of EntertainmentCareers.Net as it will likely be invalid.
Employer will allow resumes sent in the body of the email OR as an attachment. Apply Online