Intern - Social Media
ConfidentialLos Angeles, CA
Part Time Unpaid Internship
Social Media Intern for Photographer and new TV Series.
Seeking social media assistance to help grow online presence of an automotive/adventure photographer and new TV Series to be announced winter 2016. Responsibilities will range from managing social media accounts (i.e. Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, Instagram), composing blog posts, networking with other bloggers, going to social events and many other interesting and fun tasks.
This internship is unpaid but a valuable opportunity to work your way to a permanent paid position.
• Compose, smart, strategic social media campaigns, tweets, creative hashtags, etc. for all of our social media platforms
• Keep up to date on all social media platforms
• Write e-mail marketing campaigns, blog posts and will compose a social media plan and calendar
• Have creative freedom to execute your vision under the supervision of our Executives.
Our ideal social media-marketing intern will have:
• Interest in Entertainment, luxury, photography, and automotive industries
• Ability to problem solve and manage projects
• Strong professional communication skills
• Warm, enthusiastic personality
• Knowledge of social media platforms and how they operate
• Very strong computer skills
• Detail orientated with the ability to organize and tract tasks / spell checking
• Open and humble attitude
• Self starter
• Creative vision
• Prior blogging experience is a plus
• Marketing and branding experience
• Must know how to write uniquely and creatively and tell a compelling story
Please note that EntertainmentCareers.Net uses 'disposable' email addresses in our postings. They change frequently so do not post the contact information outside of EntertainmentCareers.Net as it will likely be invalid.
Employer will allow resumes sent in the body of the email OR as an attachment. Apply Online