Intern - Social Media / English-Spanish Translator
ConfidentialLos Angeles, CA
Part Time Unpaid Internship
Looking for an intern for a high profile internet blog. This is a great internship for someone who wants to work with fascinating people and loves social media! Must be able to receive college credit.
Duties include: Transcribing videos, Creating subtitles, Helping to research Latin American trends for content.
• Excellent organizational skills with project ownership attitude
• Excellent computer skills; film editing software a plus
• Enthusiasm and willingness to learn
• Experience in tasks requiring extreme accuracy
• Bilingual: English / Spanish
• College requirements
• Dates available / weekly hourly ability Via email:
Please note that EntertainmentCareers.Net uses 'disposable' email addresses in our postings. They change frequently so do not post the contact information outside of EntertainmentCareers.Net as it will likely be invalid.
Employer will only allow resumes sent in the body of the email.
Do not send as an attachment. Apply Online