Intern - Showrunner Assistant
ConfidentialSherman Oaks, CA
Part Time Unpaid Internship
We are developing new shows for Amazon, Netflix and Hulu and looking for an intern to assist the showrunner and writers with research and coordinating meetings, etc.
Hours will be about 20 per week and somewhat flexible. Most work can be done from home. Staff meetings on Fridays at noon.
1) Loves TV and VERY familiar with current shows on network, cable, and new media
2) Organized, good with detail
3) Good communication skills
4) Some creative writing experience
Benefits to intern:
1) Hands on experience 2) Working closely with experienced professionals 3) Reference provided for future employers 4) College credit (if applicable/available) 5) Possible paid position after completion of internship (This does happen, but not typical).
This is an unpaid internship.
Optional: TV writing sample. Via email:
Please note that EntertainmentCareers.Net uses 'disposable' email addresses in our postings. They change frequently so do not post the contact information outside of EntertainmentCareers.Net as it will likely be invalid.
Employer will allow resumes sent in the body of the email OR as an attachment. Apply Online