Intern - Radio Broadcast
Don't worry we have a lot of jobs on the site like this one;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Internships Category
Search for Intern - Radio Broadcast jobs in Inglewood-CA
Search all Intern - Radio Broadcast postings
Part Time Unpaid Internship
SEEKING TWO (2) INTERNS
Radio Broadcast Assistants (Unpaid)
• Offering support to radio Producer/Host and invited Guests
• Executing specific administrative tasks to ensure the smooth running of the live radio broadcast
• Help Producer/Host with some research and production planning
Am I a good fit?
You might be if you:
• have strong organizational skills
• have strong digital media skills, including proficiency in social media as a tool for marketing, audience interaction (FB, Twitter, Instagram, LinkedIn, Periscope, etc.)
• have common sense understanding to carry out instructions furnished verbally, written and/or other formats of communicating
• pay close attention to detail
• are flexible and adaptable to quick change
• are able to think creatively and problem-solve
• have some knowledge and/or interest in internet radio
• have knowledge, interest and respect for the theatre, storytelling and the arts in general
• have confidence and tenacity
• are self-motivated and have the ability to work independently but also as part of a team
• are able to work effectively under pressure, react quickly and meet tight deadlines
• have excellent communication skills, including diplomacy and the ability to build rapport
• have a basic understanding or willing to research and learn the law, ethics and industry regulation as they affect internet radio production in general
• have basic Computer skills - Word - and, ideally some audio editing and image editing software
• are willing to learn how to operate the necessary studio equipment
• are open to other production enhancement requirements that may come up
Tell me what I'll be doing as a Radio Production Assistant?
• You will be working closely with the Producer/Host both outside of the studio and in-studio during the broadcast, offering support to make sure the show runs smoothly (IE; Follow-up phone calls, Photography, show format prep. etc.)
• The work is both Home-based (you must own or have access to a reliable computer, printer and smart phone) for pre-production AND Studio-based (you must own or have access to a car or reliable transportation to location in Inglewood, CA) on broadcast days.
• There will be some work outside of these locations as needed.
• Your role may vary pending the featured Guest and show format.
Do I need a Degree in Media?
No. Minimum High School Diploma or GED