Intern - Production Company
ConfidentialLas Vegas, NV
Part Time Unpaid Internship
A learning internship, with focus on gaining a first-hand look into the inner-workings of a Film | Television, Commercial, and Theatre production company. Interns will work closely with the staff at all levels and emphasis is on being a self-starter. We encourage our interns to be inquisitive, ask questions and take initiative.
Key responsibilities include assisting Executives in day-to-day progress, assisting with the creative direction and strategic planning for current and upcoming projects, research and execute social media posts across all platforms and general office administration.
• Must be a film enthusiast and have an understanding of basic industry language and important players.
• Must have an energetic and friendly ''can do'' personality.
• MAC proficiency a must; Familiar with programs such as Pages, Keynote, and Final Draft a plus
• Must be a strong proofer; both grammar and spelling.
• Able to be part of a community and work in a team environment.
• Open to taking direction.
• Must be adaptable to working in a rapidly changing and evolving environment.
• Proficient with Social media Platforms: Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram
• Available at least two days a week Monday through Friday
• Minimum of 3-month commitment
Salary: College Credit or Letter of Recommendation (upon satisfactory job performance) is available.
Please note that EntertainmentCareers.Net uses 'disposable' email addresses in our postings. They change frequently so do not post the contact information outside of EntertainmentCareers.Net as it will likely be invalid.
Employer will allow resumes sent in the body of the email OR as an attachment. Apply Online