Intern - Production Company
ConfidentialSanta Monica, CA
Part Time Unpaid Internship
Production company and animation studio in Santa Monica looking for interns for the Spring 2017 semester in animation, social media, marketing, business development, and film development.
- Must be available at least 2 days a week
- Must be able to start in January
- Must be proficient in Word, Powerpoint, Excel, Google Sheets, Google Docs
- Chinese fluency/experience in China preferred but not required
- Creative problem solving and critical thinking skills required
- Ability to navigate video files/privacy on Vimeo & YouTube preferred
- Ability to navigate social media, specifically Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Snapchat preferred
- Animation & graphic design skills a plus
- Final Cut proficiency a plus
- Deep-dive research skills preferred
Please note that EntertainmentCareers.Net uses 'disposable' email addresses in our postings. They change frequently so do not post the contact information outside of EntertainmentCareers.Net as it will likely be invalid.
Employer will allow resumes sent in the body of the email OR as an attachment. Apply Online