Intern - PR and Marketing
ConfidentialLos Angeles, CA
Part Time Unpaid Internship
We are a cause-driven entity that works with celebrities, influencers and brands in order to help encourage positive social change. We are looking for a motivated, professional, and trustworthy intern. This is a valuable opportunity for anyone looking to gain experience in the entertainment, PR, Marketing and non profit industry.
This is a part-time unpaid 3 month internship that could lead to a paid position. School credit can also be provided.
Candidate must be organized, detailed oriented and have an interest in marketing, PR, or non profits.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to confidently handle multi-faceted projects.
- Willingness to listen, learn, and grow
Preferred experience with the following programs:
- Must be proficient in Microsoft Applications (Excel, Word, Outlook).
- Industry tools and databases (Cision, HNC, IMDb, etc.).
Please note that EntertainmentCareers.Net uses 'disposable' email addresses in our postings. They change frequently so do not post the contact information outside of EntertainmentCareers.Net as it will likely be invalid.
Employer will only allow resumes sent as an attachment.
Do not send in the body of the email. Apply Online