Intern - Office / Production
ConfidentialCulver City, CA
Part Time Unpaid Internship
Production Company in Culver City is looking for an Office Intern to help with various administrative tasks including:
• Organize Production Wrap Books
• File Office Documents
• Answer Phones When Needed
• Conduct Visual and Production Research
• Create Office Expenses Sheets
• Contact Different Production Vendors and Service Providers
• Pick Up Lunch and Production Supplies
• Support Production Managers
• Make Photocopies and Scan Documents
• Update Database
• Manage Inventory
The right candidate would also have the opportunity to help on set if desired. This internship is open to any current student and no previous experience is required. We are looking; however, for serious students eager to learn about THE BUSINESS SIDE of the Production Industry. Media Management Students are preferred and must have a laptop and a car with valid insurance. By the end of this internship, students will have:
• Learned about the daily functions and operations of a commercial production company through various administrative tasks.
• Gained On-Set experience while working in different shoots as a Production Assistant.
• Identified the different positions and responsibilities in the film industry by helping and interacting with different film crew members
• Understood the technical, financial and artistic process of putting a Commercial Production together
• Learned about the many AICP (Association of Independent Commercial Producers) guidelines and procedures.
Job Code: Fall Internship
Please note that EntertainmentCareers.Net uses 'disposable' email addresses in our postings. They change frequently so do not post the contact information outside of EntertainmentCareers.Net as it will likely be invalid.
Employer will only allow resumes sent in the body of the email.
Do not send as an attachment. Apply Online