Intern - Music Licensing Company
ConfidentialLos Angeles, CA
Part Time Unpaid Internship
Los Angeles Music Licensing Company Seeking Interns
Are you interested in learning about music placement for film, television and advertising projects?
Are you interested in learning about music licensing, publishing, and royalties?
**We are looking for interns to assist in the business of music licensing**
Great way to learn about songwriter/master owner rights, royalties, categorizing music, publishing, licensing, etc. . . .
Duties include (but not limited to):
- Research master/publishing ownership for songs; previous music usage for various productions
- Music submissions and evaluation (loading & tagging music in our catalog, categorizing by genre and
- Assist with client publishing and performing rights societies' administration (BMI, ASCAP)
- Assist in regular office operations
We are looking for:
- Excellent communication skills and basic computer knowledge
- Out of office ability to listen to music for loading, tagging, evaluation and categorization
- A developed music ear and ability to match sync catalog repertoire to song searches
- A love of music
- Must have your own headphones and laptop computer to bring into office
- Must have reliable transportation
- Tech savvy a big plus
This position is currently being offered for school/career credit ONLY; not a paid position
- Hours and schedule are flexible, but do require at least working one day in our office per week
(Mon-Fri 10:30am-6:30pm business hours of operation)
- Located on Wilshire & La Brea in Hollywood/Miracle Mile area
Please note that EntertainmentCareers.Net uses 'disposable' email addresses in our postings. They change frequently so do not post the contact information outside of EntertainmentCareers.Net as it will likely be invalid.
Employer will only allow resumes sent as an attachment.
Do not send in the body of the email. Apply Online