Intern - Media and Marketing
ConfidentialWest Hollywood, CA
Part Time Unpaid Internship
Are you passionate about movies and how they're marketed?
Do you follow news and developments around new movies, box office, the local art-house cinema and love the mediums of independent film and streaming entertainment?
Apply for the Sawyer Studios internship program and work with a creative, dynamic, highly focused team of entertainment marketing professionals.
Sawyer Studios is an unique hybrid - where creative agency meets full-service media company. From traditional entertainment campaigns to the very cutting edge of big-data marketing for digitally enabled, on-demand entertainment, we offer big agency quality with the hands-on service and low overheads of an independent boutique. Clients include: Lionsgate, Universal, Sony, Amazon, IFC, PBS, Magnolia Pictures, Open Road and many more.
We are seeking interns to assist with the creative, media and business development process in delivering first-class marketing for movie advertising for current and future clients.
REQUIREMENTS: 3 days or 30 hours per week for a 3 month period. Note this an unpaid opportunity that could lead to full-time paid work. You must have a demonstrated passion for independent film
• Assist in the advertising delivery process. Media planning, proofreading, trafficking and reserving media for clients right through to reporting and optimization
• Assist in writing copy for advertising campaigns
• Research successful print and online campaigns from competitors and market at large, presenting these to the in-house creative team
• Meticulous attention to detail required. If possible please include a writing sample
• Keep abreast of client and target client news, competitor activity, and upcoming releases with a special emphasis on the marketing process
• Work with business development to inform the client pitch process
• Work with creative team to assist in researching image and background files, including information on directors, producers, distribution and marketing contributors to projects
• Post to social media, blogs, forums and creative/media networks to support campaigns and company business development
• Analytics exposure/interest including Google Analytics, social listening and social media analytics, ad servers, programmatic platforms and a desire and understanding to surface insights from sometimes complex variables and data sets
• Microsoft Excel, PowerPoint, Adobe Photoshop, and database software
This is an exciting opportunity to join a dynamic team with the potential for full-time paid employment after a successful internship!
Please note that EntertainmentCareers.Net uses 'disposable' email addresses in our postings. They change frequently so do not post the contact information outside of EntertainmentCareers.Net as it will likely be invalid.
Employer will allow resumes sent in the body of the email OR as an attachment. Apply Online