Intern - Management Company
ConfidentialWest Hollywood, CA
Part Time Unpaid Internship
A top Los Angeles management company located in West Hollywood needs an intern to help assist with various management related duties. Looking for an energetic and outgoing individual to help us in our office!
We are looking for a person who are the following:
1. Team player but can also work individually
2. Quick learner and must have great time management skills
3. Able to work in a fast paced environment
4. Confident answering phones
5. Have a reliable car
6. Sense of humor
8. Hard worker and able to multitask
9. Good writing and communication skills are a must
10. Friendly demeanor and welcoming when people come into our office
12. Flexible and organized
13. Experience with mac computers
14. Proficient with word, excel, filemaker pro and outlook
This internship is good for college students or individuals who have just graduated and interested in getting their feet wet in the entertainment industry. You will be corresponding with clients, casting directors, and agents so this is a great way to learn the ins and outs of this industry.
Looking to interview tomorrow and Monday. Moving quickly on hiring someone
Job Code: 2121212
Please note that EntertainmentCareers.Net uses 'disposable' email addresses in our postings. They change frequently so do not post the contact information outside of EntertainmentCareers.Net as it will likely be invalid.
Employer will allow resumes sent in the body of the email OR as an attachment. Apply Online