Intern - Latin Music Marketing
ConfidentialLos Angeles, CA
Part Time Unpaid Internship
About Cinq Music:
Cinq Music is a Grammy winning independent record label, music distribution, and rights management company. From rights management to brand management, our company provides a wide range of services for our clients -- using technology as the foundation, we are focused on finding innovative new ways to market and monetize every available revenue stream to maximize its value.
We're looking for an industrious marketing intern to support our marketing and distribution teams. Interns will be involved in a wide variety of daily operations throughout the department. You will have endless opportunities to acquire a deep understanding of how a tech-based music distribution company operates.
• Review various delivered assets from partners
• Monitor upcoming releases online
• Work with internal team to promote releases. Including preparing and delivering audio, metadata, and promo materials
• Assist with marketing brainstorming and research
• Research potential clients and new artists
• Help maintain and facilitate delivery of internal information
Skills and Experience:
• Unpaid - School Credit Required
• Good communication skills and willingness to communicate by various mediums (email, phone, messaging)
• Must be in the west LA area
• BONUS - The majority of our content is Latin music, so Spanish speakers are highly preferred
Please note that EntertainmentCareers.Net uses 'disposable' email addresses in our postings. They change frequently so do not post the contact information outside of EntertainmentCareers.Net as it will likely be invalid.
Employer will only allow resumes sent as an attachment.
Do not send in the body of the email. Apply Online