Intern - Film Publicity
Sicily PublicityHollywood, CA
Part Time Unpaid Internship
Sicily Publicity is a boutique publicity firm specializing in independent film and documentary, currently seeking an energetic intern to support exciting projects.
This is an optimal opportunity for candidates who are actively pursuing a publicity career to learn the ropes and gain hands-on industry experience. Extensive training will be available, as well as the opportunity to shine. Other perks may including attending preview screenings and special events.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
• A dynamic multi-tasker with an eye for detail.
• Proven interest in film and media.
• A basic grasp of Public Relations.
• A great work ethic, time management skills and ability to be resourceful.
• Tech savvy and up to date on the latest media and social media trends.
• Dedication to the position and pride in your work is essential.
• Proficiency in basic Microsoft office programs is essential. Profiency in Photoshop, FinalCut Pro and similar programs is a plus.
• Must be an enthusiastic team player.
• Support with research tasks.
• Contributing to creative brainstorms and planning sessions.
• Help collating press materials.
• Drafting written copy for press materials and social media.
• Support with blogger outreach.
• Updating media databases and special interest databses.
• Tracking and scanning media clips.
• Assisting at events and on red carpets.
This is an unpaid internship with college credit, extensive training and hands-on experience available to the chosen candidate in return for their time and hard work. The opportunity of future paid work is available to star interns who impress, however this is not guaranteed.
Hours are flexible for the right candidate.
Please note that EntertainmentCareers.Net uses 'disposable' email addresses in our postings. They change frequently so do not post the contact information outside of EntertainmentCareers.Net as it will likely be invalid.
Employer will allow resumes sent in the body of the email OR as an attachment. Apply Online