Intern - Finance
ConfidentialBeverly Hills, CA
Part Time Unpaid Internship
Seeking 1 -2 diligent and ambitious self-starters who are looking to break into the exciting fields of Film/TV Finance, Brand Integration and Worldwide Distribution .
Work with 20+ year veteran producers/execs with 100+ films financed, produced and/or distributed around the world.
Get a leg up on your peers and gain a strong working knowledge and skills to outperform and highly compete with your peers in (both traditional and digital media).
Business students only. This is not a creative nor production position.
• ADVANCED LEVEL: Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint, Apps, Cloud)
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills, telephone manner + email (mass) marketing
• Highly effective and engaged in Social Media (LinkedIN, FaceBook, Instagram, Twitter, etc)
• Strong working knowledge of Digital Media Marketing, Advertising, Branding and Sponsorship
• Very efficient in Internet Research and Drafting Reports (spreadsheets, etc.)
• Jr./Sr./Grad School students (3.0+ GPA)
• The paperwork to receive college credit (absolute must)
• Majoring in Business, Finance, Communications, Marketing or related field
• Minimum 2 -3 days/week or 10 -20 + hrs. per week and preferred for 2-3 months (Part time or Full time & Flexible)
Much interactivity with high-profile individuals: Billionaires, Millionaires, Celebrities, Sports and Music Icons
Preferred that you are actively involved and have access to Industry Mixers, networking events, premier screenings/parties, trade shows, etc.
Please note that EntertainmentCareers.Net uses 'disposable' email addresses in our postings. They change frequently so do not post the contact information outside of EntertainmentCareers.Net as it will likely be invalid.
Employer will allow resumes sent in the body of the email OR as an attachment. Apply Online