Intern - Development
ConfidentialNew York, NY
Part Time Unpaid Internship
Active production company run by writer, producer, host and chef is seeking an intelligent part-time intern to assist the team. The intern would work directly with the current assistant, manager, and head talent, so this is an incredible opportunity to learn hands-on skills from a close team of industry professionals. As our work is both bi-coastal and international, this job would require mostly remote work.
While this internship will be largely administrative, there is potential for growth. This job requires a ''no task too little'' attitude. You must be able to work quickly and concisely under pressure and be a diligent worker. We have several projects in different stages of development and production as well as constant events and collaborations making this a unique work opportunity.
- Part-time (schedule to be negotiated together with team to best fit needs)
- Mostly remote work (prefer someone living in NY or LA)
- Assisting with personal tasks for talent such as reservations and appointments
- Assisting in production needs such as car services and booking travel
- Assisting in handling of social media posts
- Tracking outstanding projects with assistant and manager
- previous work experience required
- excellent written skills
- strong organizational skills
- general knowledge of film and tv
- personal laptop use
Please note that EntertainmentCareers.Net uses 'disposable' email addresses in our postings. They change frequently so do not post the contact information outside of EntertainmentCareers.Net as it will likely be invalid.
Employer will only allow resumes sent as an attachment.
Do not send in the body of the email. Apply Online