Intern - Design
ConfidentialCulver City, CA
Part Time Unpaid Internship
We are looking for an energetic, creative, proactive and detail-oriented person to join us for our 3-month internship program. Creative Agency is seeking a talented, hands-on graphic designer for a Fall internship. The ideal candidate will have a diverse portfolio of original creative work. This position calls for the ability to collaborate with our internal teams on projects from conception to execution in a fast-paced, fun environment. Only Ninjas are encouraged to apply!!
***MUST HAVE A SENSE OF HUMOR***
Public Relations, Journalism, Communications or Media-related major
Excellent verbal and written skills
Strong organizational and multi-tasking skills
Must have a great work ethic and be resourceful
Ability to handle working under tight deadlines with excellent accuracy
Dedication to the position and pride in you work is necessary, please provide portfolio with recent work samples
Experience with Google Slides, Keynotes
Up-to-date on Social Media trends and bloggers is a must
Experience with Photoshop and Microsoft Office and Mac proficient is a plus
Ninja Essential Skills:
• Diverse portfolio
• Passionate about visual design
• Proficient understanding typography
• Experience with creating decks, banners
• Proficiency with Photoshop and Illustrator
• Strong sense of design, color, and typography
• Knowledge in After Effects a huge plus
• Fundamental understanding of how visual media lives on popular social media outlets
like Tumblr, Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter
• Willingness to learn
• Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
• Develop outstanding designs, animations, and illustrations for branded content
• Execute projects from conception to completion
• Participate in brainstorms with internal teams.
• Helping with treatment Research, creating mood boards, Web Design & Social Media
• Be a creative voice on marketing tasks.
Please note that EntertainmentCareers.Net uses 'disposable' email addresses in our postings. They change frequently so do not post the contact information outside of EntertainmentCareers.Net as it will likely be invalid.
Employer will only allow resumes sent as an attachment.
Do not send in the body of the email. Apply Online