Intern - Commercial/Theatrical Talent Agency
ConfidentialLos Angeles, CA
Don't worry we have a lot of jobs on the site like this one;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Internships Category
Search for Intern - Commercial/Theatrical Talent Agency jobs in Los Angeles-CA
Search all Intern - Commercial/Theatrical Talent Agency postings
Part Time Unpaid Internship
STILL LOOKING FOR 2+ INTERNS!!! Starting in December!
Position is unpaid (I know, sorry guys.), but college credit is available. We're located in West LA, Westwood/Beverly Hills area. Looking for current students and/or recent grads that are looking to break into the TV/Film industry. This is a fantastic way to do just that. Interns at our company in the past have been promoted and/or moved on to fantastic positions in entertainment. The duration and scheduling of the internship is flexible!
You will have the opportunity to:
- Interact with clients on a daily basis
- Make valuable contacts with Casting Directors, Managers, & other Agents
- Learn from experienced industry veterans who have seen it all.
- Learn to thrive in high pressure situations.
What we expect from you:
- Be friendly, personable, and awesome.
- Be extremely well-organized w/ good phone etiquette and communication skills.
- Be reliable/have reliable transportation.
- Be able to multi-task
- Keep up with our good vibes.
Experience in a production office environment is a plus.
Day to day tasks:
- Filing (It's not that bad, don't worry)
- Answering phones/taking messages
- Scheduling appointments
- Possibly a small amount of script coverage
- Greeting clients/guests
We're generally a pretty relaxed office, but we get shit done. You should do the same. Also, we're a DOG-FRIENDLY office so you must be okay with little pups running around and possibly trying to lick your face.
This is for part-time, someone who can make a 2-3 day per week commitment - scheduling is very flexible!