Intern - Commercial/Theatrical Talent Agency
ConfidentialLos Angeles, CA
Part Time Unpaid Internship
STILL LOOKING FOR 2+ INTERNS!!! Starting in December!
Position is unpaid (I know, sorry guys.), but college credit is available. We're located in West LA, Westwood/Beverly Hills area. Looking for current students and/or recent grads that are looking to break into the TV/Film industry. This is a fantastic way to do just that. Interns at our company in the past have been promoted and/or moved on to fantastic positions in entertainment. The duration and scheduling of the internship is flexible!
You will have the opportunity to:
- Interact with clients on a daily basis
- Make valuable contacts with Casting Directors, Managers, & other Agents
- Learn from experienced industry veterans who have seen it all.
- Learn to thrive in high pressure situations.
What we expect from you:
- Be friendly, personable, and awesome.
- Be extremely well-organized w/ good phone etiquette and communication skills.
- Be reliable/have reliable transportation.
- Be able to multi-task
- Keep up with our good vibes.
Experience in a production office environment is a plus.
Day to day tasks:
- Filing (It's not that bad, don't worry)
- Answering phones/taking messages
- Scheduling appointments
- Possibly a small amount of script coverage
- Greeting clients/guests
We're generally a pretty relaxed office, but we get shit done. You should do the same. Also, we're a DOG-FRIENDLY office so you must be okay with little pups running around and possibly trying to lick your face.
This is for part-time, someone who can make a 2-3 day per week commitment - scheduling is very flexible!
Please note that EntertainmentCareers.Net uses 'disposable' email addresses in our postings. They change frequently so do not post the contact information outside of EntertainmentCareers.Net as it will likely be invalid.
Employer will allow resumes sent in the body of the email OR as an attachment. Apply Online