Intern - Business Development
ConfidentialNew York, NY
Full Time Unpaid Internship
We are part of one of the largest live entertainment companies in the world. We're seeking an ambitious, bright, and self-driven individual to join our business development team here in New York. Your main objective will be to help research new sales leads. You will need to understand ideal customer profiles, how to identify sources of leads, and how to gather the right information to help our business development team pitch and qualify a lead. We are looking for a candidate who can wear many hats and who is interested in working in a fast growing environment.
• Qualifying leads for size, use case, and quality
• Researching and building new and existing accounts (i.e. adding contacts, prospects, leads) to build sales pipeline
• Working with our business development team to suggest new markets and industries for outreach
• Keeping U.S. business development, sales and management teams informed by maintaining accurate records within MS Excel and Salesforce
• Ensuring data-consistency and quality
• Find source of new leads
• Work closing with the Business Development, Marketing and Sales teams
• Current College student
• Business development/sales/marketing experience is a plus!
• Highly motivated, resourceful, and results-oriented to achieve goals
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Passionate about research
• Proficient in Microsoft Excel (Salesforce is a plus!)
• Deadline-driven, detail-oriented, self-starter
• Strong understanding of technology as well as how to efficiently use it
• Highly motivated, resourceful, and results-orientated to achieve goals
• Excellent social skills; friendly and outgoing, not afraid to connect with new people
• Passionate about the entertainment and live event space
Please note that EntertainmentCareers.Net uses 'disposable' email addresses in our postings. They change frequently so do not post the contact information outside of EntertainmentCareers.Net as it will likely be invalid.
Employer will allow resumes sent in the body of the email OR as an attachment. Apply Online