Intern - Artist Management
ConfidentialNew York, NY
Full Time Unpaid Internship
Project coordinator needed to assist artist manager with day-to-day logistics and talent support at a fast paced New York City based artist management company. Ideal candidate will have excellent communication skills, both written and verbal, be self-motivated, detail oriented and excel at multi-tasking. Must be able to manage multiple projects with others in the company and outside booking agents,publicist, and venue contacts. Great opportunity to gather experience for an individual looking to enter into the music industry.
Days & Hours: Flexible for the right candidate.
Salary: For course credit and stipend
- Book all travel and event related logistics including airfare, ground transportation, and hotels for managed artists
- Gather all logistic info for artist tour itineraries and issue out to artist
- Act as liaison with venues, tour managers, and acts for all shows and events
- Assist maintain artist's calendars of pending and confirmed upcoming events
- Co-coordinating marketing in conjunction with the PR and marketing department for music roll outs
-Strong work ethic and positive attitude - MUST have initiative
- Must be extremely skilled in logistics and coordinating schedules
- Must be proficient with Google Docs and Calendar
- Must be a self starter, problem solver, think fast and plan for any sudden changes in agenda and schedules
- Strong organizational and communication skills
Please note that EntertainmentCareers.Net uses 'disposable' email addresses in our postings. They change frequently so do not post the contact information outside of EntertainmentCareers.Net as it will likely be invalid.
Employer will allow resumes sent in the body of the email OR as an attachment. Apply Online