In-House Studio Manager
ConfidentialNew York, NY
Don't worry we have a lot of jobs on the site like this one;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Agency/Management Category
Browse the Casting Category
Search for In-House Studio Manager jobs in New York-NY
Search all In-House Studio Manager postings
Full Time Job
IN-HOUSE STUDIO MANAGER
NY HEADQUARTERS of a BI-COASTAL TALENT AGENCY is looking for an In House Studio Manager
Looking for someone who is patient, amiable, detail oriented and with a sense of urgency.
- This a full-time position with benefits.
- This position is similar to that of a Casting Assistant working directly with Senior Theatrical Talent Agents & Actors (All Ages & Types).
- Must be highly proficient in digital recording, editing and delivery of auditions in a very timely manner.
- Current with the best technology for an in-house studio - including; Camera, Microphone, Lighting and Computer.
- Familiar or willing to learn importing and exporting of video files with the use of Nowcasting, Wetransfer, Hightail, Vimeo and youtube (and new delivery systems).
- Basic Editing knowledge with Premiere is highly encouraged.
- Will act/serve as a ''reader'' with Actors ages 6 through adults of all ages and types, and must be knowledgeable of the 'actors process'
-Must be confident giving a 'cold read' of the sides while being present with the actors.
- Comfortable giving redirection of scenes with talent if needed.
- Has a great understanding of the different acting styles of Comedy, Drama, Film vs. Television, and Theater.