In-House Studio Manager
ConfidentialNew York, NY
Full Time Job
IN-HOUSE STUDIO MANAGER
NY HEADQUARTERS of a BI-COASTAL TALENT AGENCY is looking for an In House Studio Manager
Looking for someone who is patient, amiable, detail oriented and with a sense of urgency.
- This a full-time position with benefits.
- This position is similar to that of a Casting Assistant working directly with Senior Theatrical Talent Agents & Actors (All Ages & Types).
- Must be highly proficient in digital recording, editing and delivery of auditions in a very timely manner.
- Current with the best technology for an in-house studio - including; Camera, Microphone, Lighting and Computer.
- Familiar or willing to learn importing and exporting of video files with the use of Nowcasting, Wetransfer, Hightail, Vimeo and youtube (and new delivery systems).
- Basic Editing knowledge with Premiere is highly encouraged.
- Will act/serve as a ''reader'' with Actors ages 6 through adults of all ages and types, and must be knowledgeable of the 'actors process'
-Must be confident giving a 'cold read' of the sides while being present with the actors.
- Comfortable giving redirection of scenes with talent if needed.
- Has a great understanding of the different acting styles of Comedy, Drama, Film vs. Television, and Theater.
Please note that EntertainmentCareers.Net uses 'disposable' email addresses in our postings. They change frequently so do not post the contact information outside of EntertainmentCareers.Net as it will likely be invalid.
Employer will allow resumes sent in the body of the email OR as an attachment. Apply Online