Human Resources Assistant
Confidential Via Staffing FirmLos Angeles, CA
Full Time Job
Leading talent management firm in West LA is looking to add a Human Resources Assistant to its driven team! The company is looking to bring someone on to help with recruitment and on-boarding for the Los Angeles office. This role is in the heart of the entertainment industry, so a high level of discretion and resilience is essential.
The HR Assistant will support the team with the following:
• Answering phones and managing heavy calendars and scheduling
• Recruiting; sourcing for specific roles, creating job descriptions, screening resumes, conducting phone screens and scheduling interviews
• Managing employee relations and liaising between staff and clients
• Assist with various other recruitment tasks as needed
All applicants must have the following:
• A college degree and at least 1 year of related experience
• Excellent interpersonal and customer service skills
• Extremely organized with a strong attention to detail
• A willingness to go the extra mile!
Perks of this position include a competitive compensation package and a lot of opportunity for growth! If you believe this is the job for you, please submit your resume for immediate consideration.
$18/hour + OT
Please note that EntertainmentCareers.Net uses 'disposable' email addresses in our postings. They change frequently so do not post the contact information outside of EntertainmentCareers.Net as it will likely be invalid.
Employer will only allow resumes sent as an attachment.
Do not send in the body of the email. Apply Online