ConfidentialBeverly Hills, CA
Full Time Job
Beverly Hills area post-production services facility is looking for a full-time graphic designer for creation and conformance of digital poster artwork for digital film/TV platforms. Responsibilities include meeting platform specifications for artwork files on deadline or ahead of schedule, and ensuring visibility and eye-catch across many platforms and devices. Creativity is absolutely essential for this position, as is a mastery of Adobe Photoshop.
We offer competitive pay, insurance benefits, free parking, frequent in-office meals and many other perks, in an amiable office environment. We are an equal-opportunity employer with a diverse workforce.
- Mastery-level knowledge of Adobe Photoshop.
- Bachelor's Degree (or equivalent verifiable professional experience,) preferably in Graphic Design or Illustration.
Not Required, but Preferred:
- Experience with creation of digital artwork for online film/TV platforms.
- Working knowledge of Adobe Premiere.
- Familiarity with Netflix, iTunes and Amazon, as a customer.
- Fluency in non-English languages.
Please send resume, salary history, cover letter, and URL for your online portfolio.
Salary DOE. Multiple health benefit options are available following completion of the 30-day probationary period.
Job Code: DSCT-1216
• Cover Letter
• Salary History
• Online Portfolio URL Via email:
Please note that EntertainmentCareers.Net uses 'disposable' email addresses in our postings. They change frequently so do not post the contact information outside of EntertainmentCareers.Net as it will likely be invalid.
Employer will allow resumes sent in the body of the email OR as an attachment. Apply Online