Global Digital Servicing Coordinator
ConfidentialCentury City, CA
Full Time Job
DRG Intelligent Computer Concepts, Inc. (Torrance, CA) is seeking an individual who can fulfill a Global Digital Servicing Coordinator position. This position entails working at our entertainment client's facility in Century City, CA.
This position liaises with several internal departments to provide best in class customer service to our clients. The following represents the core responsibilities of the above noted position, but should not be interpreted to be in any way restricted to these functional areas.
GLOBAL DIGITAL SERVICING RESPONSIBILITIES
• Proactively manage contractual delivery requirements and execute all media promotions set forth by Sales and Marketing.
• Uphold content protection initiatives.
• Attend and actively participate in all account team meetings as designated by management.
• Work with area management and internal departments (Localization, Contract Admin, Sales Ops, Mastering, etc.) on all account specific needs and requirements.
• Assist customers in troubleshooting issues with their content and resolving portal access issues as needed.
• Provide support to global servicing teams by maintaining internal schedules for both domestic and international feature and television properties including tracking asset due dates, metadata and artwork availability, and pricing.
• Assist Sales and Contract Admin with research and oversee account specific set-ups for upcoming feature and television releases in both internal and client systems.
• Insure accurate and timely asset and metadata deliveries to accounts and vendors for wrapped package deliveries.
• Support global servicing team as needed on domestic and international product launches.
• Coordinate product refreshes including but not limited to replacing art files, editing tune-in tags, revising preview/run times, and updating pricing.
• Work closely with the localization and mastering teams to insure assets, subtitles, dubbed audio, art and metadata are available to meet customer delivery timelines and coordinate availability notifications to customer service team.
• Work closely with licensees and territory contacts to coordinate product launches.
• Partner with Marketing and Localization teams to track and confirm territory specific VAM offerings/materials (i.e. localized art and metadata, subtitle files, etc.) and communicate availability to Global Digital Servicing team.
• Analyze gaps in localized assets for library launches and order materials as needed.
• Cross train within Global Digital Servicing team to insure seamless deliveries and service to accounts during vacations and absences. This includes researching and locating source materials using a variety of systems and databases to systemically authorize content to accounts and providing assets to vendors in addition to the responsibilities noted above.
Previous digital servicing experience and understanding of composite and component workflows Strong written and verbal communication skills Knowledge of Microsoft Office applications including Word, Excel, Outlook and Power Point Good organizational skillsAbility to work independently and as a member of a team
College degree preferred
Bilingual is a plus
Previous Netflix experience is desired
Please note that EntertainmentCareers.Net uses 'disposable' email addresses in our postings. They change frequently so do not post the contact information outside of EntertainmentCareers.Net as it will likely be invalid.
Employer will allow resumes sent in the body of the email OR as an attachment. Apply Online