Front Desk Receptionist
ConfidentialStudio City, CA
Full Time Job
Position Summary: Front Desk Receptionist should be able to handle the office basic communications and clerical tasks that need to be performed in an office setting.
Purpose: To greet all callers and walk-in clients, deal with inquiries on the phone and in person. Provide assistance for various departments.
Essential Functions: Include the following. Other may be assigned.
• Answer telephone within three rings, take detailed messages, transfer calls to appropriate individuals, and/or send call into voice mail, transfer voicemails to appropriate person.
• Greet visitors and callers, handle their inquiries, and direct them to the appropriate persons according to their needs.
• Ensures knowledge of staff movements in and out of the company
• Open and route incoming mail to appropriate individuals
• General Administrative and clerical support
• Assist Marketing, Accounts payable and Assist Demetrius Spencer CEO/President
• Purchase all office supplies & inventory, within reasonable budget
• Invoice/receipt matching for expense reports, projects and travel (Accounting)
• Tidy and maintain reception area
Key Abilities and Factors
Verbal and written communication skills
Basic math skills
Customer Service orientation
Organization and planning
Attention to detail, initiative
Reliability and stress tolerance
Be able to and difficult internal and external
Professional and Respectful
Team player with positive attitude
Willingness to learn
Receptionist: 2 years experience
Knowledge of computers: Microsoft Word and Excel applications. Knowledge of customer service practices. Knowledge of Clerical and administrative procedures
Minimum high school or trade school education with previous experience.
This is a great entry level position for a college graduate or someone who is looking to gain experience in multiple fields under one umbrella.
Please note that EntertainmentCareers.Net uses 'disposable' email addresses in our postings. They change frequently so do not post the contact information outside of EntertainmentCareers.Net as it will likely be invalid.
Employer will only allow resumes sent as an attachment.
Do not send in the body of the email. Apply Online