ConfidentialNew York, NY
Full Time Job
We are an artist management, record label and concert/festival production company based in New York City. Our boutique firm is looking to add a Finance Manager or Director to our team; salary range to be determined based on professional experience.
As the Finance Manager/Director you will report directly to the President. You will be responsible for but not limited to the following:
- Annual & quarterly budgeting/forecasting
- P&Ls; artist, mechanical & sync royalties
- Commissioning from our clients; A/P & A/R cash flow; payroll and benefits management
- HR/office management functions
- Bachelor's Degree in finance, accounting, or related field preferred
- Minimum of 3-7 years experience
- Possesses excellent organizational skills and is detail oriented
- Ability to work with and maintain confidential data
- Broad knowledge of financial and accounting analysis, best practices and procedures
- Positive and proactive personality; willing to develop and/or improve systems
- Strong Excel and analytical skills
Please note that EntertainmentCareers.Net uses 'disposable' email addresses in our postings. They change frequently so do not post the contact information outside of EntertainmentCareers.Net as it will likely be invalid.
Employer will only allow resumes sent as an attachment.
Do not send in the body of the email. Apply Online