Fall Paid Intern - Reality TV
ConfidentialLos Angeles, CA
Part Time Paid Internship
Reality and Syndication's Intern will be assisting our department with organizing external pitches, listening in on pitches, attend internal development meetings, and going to set for our shows currently in production. This is a very immersive experience for people who want to learn about Alternative TV, and get a glimpse into what it is like to work in this industry. Our intern gets to experience what it takes to development a produce a successful reality program. They will get attend creative development meetings and provide feedback on current pilots and sizzles.
Intern responsibilities include, but are not limited to the following:
• Attend all internal development meetings
• Do research on trends, shows and news in popular culture.
• Organize internal and external documents such as sizzles
• Attend pitch meetings with new producers
• Keep an index of all decks and sizzles we receive.
The intern will gain experience/exposure to the following:
• Internal and external pitch meetings
• How to produce a success reality show.
• How to work in a fast-paced environment
• Enrollment in an accredited college/university for the duration of the internship is required
• Passion and focus for reality television
• Experience with Word, Excel, Powerpoint and Outlook
• Web and tech savy
Internship is a 10 week full time program with two session starts, June 12-August 18 or June 26-September 1, 2017. All applicants must be enrolled in an accredited degree program for the entire duration of their internship and must be available for 40 hours per week for the full 10 week session.
Please note that EntertainmentCareers.Net uses 'disposable' email addresses in our postings. They change frequently so do not post the contact information outside of EntertainmentCareers.Net as it will likely be invalid.
Employer will only allow resumes sent as an attachment.
Do not send in the body of the email. Apply Online