Executive Project Administrator to the CEO
ConfidentialStudio City, CA
Don't worry we have a lot of jobs on the site like this one;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Assistant and Entry Level Category
Browse the MBAs Category
Search for Executive Project Administrator to the CEO jobs in Studio City-CA
Search all Executive Project Administrator to the CEO postings
Full Time Job
The Executive Project Administrator is critical to the success of the daily operations of the CEO. This highly visible role interacts regularly with clients, management, attorneys and staff. The role supports firm-wide projects, cross-departmental initiatives for the CEO. This position requires substantial travel.
• Administrative support for special projects initiated by the CEO, share key information and decisions in a timely manner with CEO and appropriate project team members, and follow-up on behalf of CEO when needed.
• Develop detailed project plans, determine necessary resources and manage to deadlines.
• Manage to project plans; communicate project status to involved parties; and identify issues and requirements.
• Take notes at all internal and external meeting in which are attended.
• Maintain and distribute detailed minutes for all project meetings.
• Develop action item lists from meetings, assign responsibility and follow-up to ensure assignments are completed in a timely manner.
• Create presentations for meetings of project participants and for other interested parties; understand audience and create presentations that are directed to the specific audience.
• Create and distribute agendas for meetings in a timely manner.
• Monitor other firm administrative projects and initiatives and report progress to the CEO.
Meeting and Task Management:
• Serve as the central point of contact for the coordination of CEO calendar and activities.
• Attend internal meetings with or for CEO when appropriate and provide briefings back to the CEO as needed.
• Obtain agendas for meetings requiring the CEO's attendance in advance, and ensure CEO is adequately prepared to participate.
• Organize and prepare for management team meetings; track and manage follow-up action items.
• Create agendas and draft or gather relevant reports for meetings.
• Promptly publish minutes and any assigned tasks following meetings.
• Manage logistics and communications surrounding key management team and staff meetings/events.
• Keep track of important tasks on the CEO's agenda, keep CEO apprised of the status of important items that require discussion in weekly, monthly, or quarterly meetings.
• Track and follow up with all outstanding tasks that have been delegated by CEO.
Flexibility Must be comfortable moving at a rapid pace alongside an entrepreneurial leader while maintaining a laser focus on the best use of the CEO's time.
Problem Solving Seeks solutions to problems; proposes creative and effective solutions to problems; examines underlying cause of problems when seeking a solution.
Composure Exhibits emotional intelligence; has the capacity to build trust with diverse individuals; incorporates a balanced blend of accountability, humility and authority.
Organization Must be well-organized and proactive in seeking tasks to take off the CEO's plate; be able to manage multiple deliverables in the face of some level of ambiguity from executive leaders and teammates.
Interpersonal Possess cross-group collaboration and communications skills and must have the ability to work effectively within all levels of the organization.
Self-Development Uses constructive feedback to improve; learns from mistakes; shows eagerness and capacity to learn and take on new and diverse projects; attends available training; shows interest in improving self; proactively looks for opportunities to gain experience in a range of responsibilities.
Integrity Deals with highly confidential information and ethical issues appropriately. Acts in a way that is consistent with Company values.
MINIMUM JOB QUALIFICATIONS:
• Bachelor's Degree required, MBA strongly preferred.
• Possess substantial experience in a professional services firm in operational or leadership role.
• Excellent communication skills (particularly writing and presentation).
• Ability to prioritize conflicting needs; handle matters expeditiously, proactively, and follow through on project to successful completion, often with deadline pressures.
• Strong organizational skills that reflect ability to perform multiple tasks seamlessly with excellent attention to detail.
• Solid business acumen and an interest in understanding the business.
• Strong facilitation and influencing skills.
• Experience managing multiple, time sensitive projects simultaneously.
• Demonstrated resilience and the ability to problem solve.
• Strong computer literacy and/or the comfort, ability and desire to advance technically. Must possess strong PowerPoint, Excel and project management software skills.
• Full English language fluency required.
• Maintain a high level of confidentiality
Physical Requirements. Good hearing, eyesight and speech. Excellent ability to communicate both verbally and in writing. Ability to efficiently operate and utilize a personal computer and peripherals, able to tolerate period of continuous sitting, on an infrequent basis, assist with lifting up to 35 lbs.