ConfidentialSanta Monica, CA
Full Time Job
Sr Executive Assistant
The Executive Assistant will support the CEO of an entertainment company. The ideal candidate will have experience supporting an executive at an entertainment company. He/she will be responsible for managing a wide range of administrative and personal related duties. Must be able to work independently with little or no supervision, as well as with others, and must be diplomatic, exceedingly well organized, flexible, and enjoy the challenges of supporting both business and personal matters.
Must have the ability to interact with employees at all levels in a fast-paced environment, under pressure, remaining flexible, proactive, resourceful and efficient, with a high-level of professionalism and confidentiality is crucial to this role.
The Executive Assistant will also manage the personal and business calendars, delegate tasks and oversee the work of second assistants, handle obligations related to household staff, event planning for small gatherings and larger events.
• 3+ years' experience supporting at the executive level
• Manage and juggle heavy calendar scheduling including multiple meetings and changes, answer multiple phone lines
• Experience scheduling travel arrangements including airfare, hotel, car arrangements, etc.
• Coordination of complex executive meetings and events
• Reconcile invoices, track budgets, and complete expense reports
• Expert level written and verbal communication skills, strong decision making ability and attention to detail
• Strong knowledge of MS Office, including Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook
• Handle and maintain highly confidential and sensitive information
• Exceptional work ethic and trustworthy
• Willingness to work overtime with short notice; ability to work flexible hours
• Undergraduate degree
• Someone with a passion for entertainment and the desire for a career in entertainment
No Phone Calls Via email:
Please note that EntertainmentCareers.Net uses 'disposable' email addresses in our postings. They change frequently so do not post the contact information outside of EntertainmentCareers.Net as it will likely be invalid.
Employer will only allow resumes sent as an attachment.
Do not send in the body of the email. Apply Online