ConfidentialLos Angeles, CA
Full Time Job
A leading Non-Scripted/Reality Television Production Company is seeking an Executive Assistant to assist multiple Executive Producers. The ideal candidate would be a person who has superb organizational skills, an eye for detail, and shows excellent written and verbal communication skills. It is important for this person to be able to anticipate the needs of the executives, be able to confidently multi-task, and prioritize under pressure in a fast-paced environment. Driven self-starters will thrive in this role. This person should feel comfortable interacting with various executives and high-level personnel; and should feel confident acting as a liaison between executives and production staff. This position will interact with multiple departments within the company; thus being a team player is crucial. Assistants work in a closely-knit team, and must be committed to having your teammates' backs at all times.
• Administrative duties, including rolling calls, extensive scheduling and coordinating internally and externally, correspondence, and travel arrangements
• Coordinating with entire team to schedule screenings, locks, meetings, etc.
• Coordinating with other executive assistants regarding scheduling and meetings and assisting when needed
• Assist with finances, including business and personal expense accounts and reconciliation
• Act as a liaison between various company departments
• Covering additional desks as needed
• Handles executive needs as they arise
Other Duties and Responsibilities:
• Ability to handle a large volume of calls with ease.
• A pleasant phone demeanor and a customer service-oriented mentality.
• Should exhibit exceptional reliability and promptness.
• The ability to multi-task and prioritize and work in a team oriented environment.
• The ability to deal with all types of personalities ranging from the general public to high-level executives and agents.
• This position requires the ability to manage heavy phone and email correspondence.
• High School Diploma is required.
• 2 years of work experience preferred.
• Agency experience is a plus
• Experience assisting two or more executives simultaneously.
• Proficiency in Microsoft Office (Excel, PowerPoint, Word) and Macintosh Operating systems.
• Must be able to handle a busy multi-line phone operating system.
• Must be a self-starter with a thick skin.
• This position requires heavy computer and phone use so the candidate must be able to sit for the duration of their shift.
• This role would require the ability to lift files, open filing cabinets and bend or stand on a stool as necessary.
• This position routinely uses standard office equipment such as computers, phones, photocopiers, filing cabinets and fax machines.
• This position works in a very busy environment.
• This position does not require the use of a company or personal vehicle for work related tasks.
• This position will not require travel.
Full-time positions with benefits, paid time off, and 401k available
This company is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, veteran status, age, or other protected characteristics, and will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories, when and as required by law.
Please note that EntertainmentCareers.Net uses 'disposable' email addresses in our postings. They change frequently so do not post the contact information outside of EntertainmentCareers.Net as it will likely be invalid.
Employer will only allow resumes sent as an attachment.
Do not send in the body of the email. Apply Online