ConfidentialWest Hollywood, CA
Full Time Job
Job Opp, Full-Time Position:
Searching for someone to take over responsibilities as a full-time executive assistant for two partners at a bustling management/production company.
This is a great position for someone on a producer and/or manager track, but demands dedication.
Crucial is an ''all hands on deck'' attitude - those looking to take shortcuts or leave work unfinished need not apply. There is tremendous opportunity to learn, progress, and grow with the company. They reward hard work with increased responsibility and, most of all, challenge their assistants to go above and beyond. Working under their guidance is sure to strengthen any ambitious assistant's skill set.
*1 year of prior assistant experience a major plus, but not required.*
Ideal candidates are:
- Avid readers, with a mind for analyzing scripts and providing notes.
- Team players and passionate about supporting the company's mission.
- Highly organized, self-motivated, and extremely detail-oriented.
- Able to multi-task in a fast-paced environment.
- Resourceful problem-solvers.
- Quick learners with positive attitudes and a good sense of humor.
- Thick-skinned and able to learn from criticism.
- Punctual and dependable.
- Equipped with strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Able to work independently without supervision.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Rolling calls.
- Calendar management & coordination - personal/business.
- Managing clients' schedules, appointments and paperwork.
- Answer emails promptly and keep inbox and server organized.
- Tracking and updating meeting lists.
- Coordinating & communicating each day's priorities and tasks.
- Keep bosses on schedule and prepared for meetings.
- Managing extensive travel for multiple travelers.
- Accounting, i.e. receipt tracking, book keeper coordination, drafting invoices.
- Tracking and maintaining lists of writers, directors and other industry professionals.
- Script and submission coverage.
- Weekend reading.
Please note that EntertainmentCareers.Net uses 'disposable' email addresses in our postings. They change frequently so do not post the contact information outside of EntertainmentCareers.Net as it will likely be invalid.
Employer will only allow resumes sent as an attachment.
Do not send in the body of the email. Apply Online