Full Time Job
Bustling animation studio is seeking an experienced Executive Assistant to provide support for the company's extremely busy office of the General Manager. The desired candidate should have a professional demeanor, the ability to adapt to an ever-changing schedule and must be able to handle sensitive information with great discretion. The primary focus for this position would be strong organization and support of a busy work schedule. Experience in an animation environment or TV production is a definite plus.
Responsibilities may include, but are not limited to:
• Effectively managing the daily schedules, including setting meetings, answering calls, handling a high volume of emails and acting as a liaison between the executive office and all inter-studio departments, agents, managers, and clients.
• Preparing materials for meetings and pitches as needed.
• Organizing and maintaining filing systems for contacts, project updates, office expenses and general administrative duties.
• Arrange travel plans and itineraries.
• Organize and maintain extensive project list for Executive office, with items to be updated on a daily basis.
• Fulfill all other requests and special projects as assigned including personal projects, research and errands.
Please note that EntertainmentCareers.Net uses 'disposable' email addresses in our postings. They change frequently so do not post the contact information outside of EntertainmentCareers.Net as it will likely be invalid.
Employer will only allow resumes sent as an attachment.
Do not send in the body of the email. Apply Online