This was removed by the employer on 12/9/2016 6:14:00 PM PST
Not to worry we have a lot of other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Assistant and Entry Level Category
Browse the Film and TV Production Category
Search for Executive Assistant jobs in Hollywood-CA
Search all Executive Assistant postings
Full Time Job
A premier Hollywood production company is seeking an Executive Assistant to support the President and COO of the company. The ideal candidate should have some prior relevant experience, ideally as an EA at an executive level, and be an enthusiastic self-starter with a love for organization and detail.
The EA will handle typical administrative duties like handling incoming and outgoing phone calls, calendar management, meeting coordination, travel management, guest arrangement, and more, in addition to ad-hoc tasks as needed.
This position is ideal for someone looking to get a first hand view of what it takes to run a highly successful production company at the executive level. Candidates with writing skills and thick skin are a plus. The ability to maintain focus and a good attitude under pressure is a MUST.
Send your resume with a cover letter that clearly explains why you're a perfect fit for this job and what unique contributions you can bring to this tight-knit team.
• Provide high-level administrative support to multiple executives
• Manage inboxes, calendars, and contacts
• Coordinate all meetings, conference calls, and interviews
• Create a strong first impression by welcoming guests and setting them up for meetings
• Arrange all travel including itineraries and agendas
• Successfully manage and prioritize daily needs in a busy environment
• Prior related experience, ideally as an EA supporting executives
• Proficient in MS Office
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Strong attention to detail
• Ability to multitask in a fast paced environment
• Ability to treat highly confidential information with care and discretion