ConfidentialWest Hollywood, CA
Don't worry we have a lot of jobs on the site like this one;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Assistant and Entry Level Category
Browse the Music Category
Search for Executive Assistant jobs in West Hollywood-CA
Search all Executive Assistant postings
Full Time Job
We are seeking a qualified and well-organized self-starter to provide administrative support at an entertainment and music consulting company.
- Maintain and coordinate daily schedule of President/Owner, including meetings and appointments, conference calls, executive travel, creating itineraries etc.
- Manage day-to-day administrative operations and supplies, as well as administer and maintain expense reports, invoices, spreadsheets and project timelines.
- Assist in the production of various albums including top-line releases (project based):
- Internet, trade journal and phone research.
- Assist with compiling, editing, and proofing label copy.
- Experience in music clearance and/or copyright is a definite plus.
- Perform additional duties as assigned.
- Must be highly organized, able to multi-task and work effectively under pressure, as well as demonstrate exceptional follow-through and attention to detail.
- Must be detail oriented
- Must have previous experience handling high-level entertainment executives.
- Must be proficient on a MAC computer and using Microsoft Office (Word, Excel).
- Must have strong oral and written communication skills, and must be able to correspond professionally and effectively via email, and telephone.
- Knowledge of design programs a definite plus (i.e., Illustrator, Photoshop, Acrobat).
- Individual must be results-oriented with use of existing and new technologies.
- including a pleasant, professional phone manner.
- Must have excellent customer service and interpersonal skills.
- Must be highly motivated and demonstrate a true passion for success.
- Ability to be flexible and work overtime as needed.