Confidential Via Staffing FirmWestwood, CA
Full Time Job
Rising entertainment startup is looking for an Executive Assistant who will be the glue between talent and creative, with the goal to provide seamless support to two dynamic Co-Founders.
If you consider yourself a self-motivated mover and shaker with the ability to juggle competing priorities with tact while maintaining utmost professionalism and stellar client service, then keep reading.
- Owning all executive support duties with a high level of detail, discretion and urgency.
- Managing two hectic calendars while coordinating schedules throughout multiple time zones.
- Arranging complex travel itineraries including flights (private and commercial), hotels, ground transportation, visa preparations and dinner reservations.
- Acting as a gatekeeper; answering incoming phone calls in a welcoming way and transferring calls appropriately or taking detailed messages.
- Maintaining and updating daily to do lists.
- Acting as a liaison with other departments to assist in coordinating logistics of photo shoots, TV appearances and client meetings.
- Confirming and coordinating glam squad for photo shoots, appearances and events.
- Communicating with clients on all elements of campaigns including planning, project status and outcome; effectively applying feedback.
- Organizing and tidying the office space as needed.
- Handling light personal assistant duties including picking up lunch, prescriptions and dry cleaning and some personal shopping.
- A strong passion for all things entertainment and creative!
- 2+ years of experience as an assistant in an office setting.
- Confidence interacting with individuals at all levels, both inside and outside, of the organization.
- High proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite and Apple products (iPhone).
- Savvy with social media.
- Excellent verbal, oral and written communication skills.
- Cool under pressure -- friendly and outgoing in the most stressful of situations!
- Trustworthy; a high level of confidentiality is a must.
What's in it for you:
- A close-knit positive and collaborative work environment that promotes GROWTH!
- Two wonderful bosses who are eager to involve you in the business.
- A generous benefits plan and paid parking.
- A work hard, play hard approach to management; work/life balance and plentiful vacation days.
$45k + perks!
Please note that EntertainmentCareers.Net uses 'disposable' email addresses in our postings. They change frequently so do not post the contact information outside of EntertainmentCareers.Net as it will likely be invalid.
Employer will allow resumes sent in the body of the email OR as an attachment. Apply Online