ConfidentialBeverly Hills, CA
Full Time Job
Beverly Hills Entertainment Law Firm, is looking for an enthusiastic, industrious, and self-motivated Executive/Personal Assistant to join their team.
In this position, you will showcase your masterful multitasking and prioritizing skills as you provide top-notch professional and personal support to busy partner.
• Serve as the gatekeeper to the partner, liaising with clients and other prominent contacts
• Coordinate extensive professional and personal calendars
• Manage appointments, answer heavy call volume and coordinate conferences
• Arrange detailed travel logistics
• Take on additional responsibilities as needed
• Entertainment legal background is a plus
You will need:
• An excellent attitude
• Bachelor's degree required
• At least 1 + year of relevant administrative experience
• Exceptional organizational skills; ability to prioritize and meet deadlines
• Eager to learn, grow, and thrive in a busy office
• Flexible, proactive, and resourceful attitude
• Must be organized and dependable with excellent attention to detail
• Pay great attention to detail
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
D.O.E. - Very nice benefits package - medical, dental, 401(K), etc.
Please note that EntertainmentCareers.Net uses 'disposable' email addresses in our postings. They change frequently so do not post the contact information outside of EntertainmentCareers.Net as it will likely be invalid.
Employer will only allow resumes sent as an attachment.
Do not send in the body of the email. Apply Online