ConfidentialSanta Monica, CA
Full Time Job
Providing solid administrative support for COO, and handling all administrative and operational tasks to keep him on track. The ideal candidate is a true gatekeeper and enjoys making a busy executive's life more productive. Handles all basic administrative tasks with ease and provides high-level support with operational, legal, accounting, and process driven initiatives. Rolls calls, screens and prioritizes all scheduling and calendar management.
The ideal candidate is always aware of what's going on (events, premieres, shoots, life etc.) and will be proactive and in building / adding value through thoughtful foresight of future events.
As the Executive Assistant, you must be able to adapt to the executive's rapidly changing schedule, interact with every possible personality (clients, vendors, partners and execs). Must be able to work independently and adapt to fluctuations between busy and slow periods pivoting to ongoing internal projects based on fluid executive travel schedule.
• 5 years in Entertainment Industry and/or Agency experience is preferred. It is imperative you understand the volume of a busy desk with constant emails and a big task list to prioritize constantly.
• Highly detailed with the ability to juggle a considerable list of administrative logistics
• Exceptional written and verbal communication skills with the ability to build rapport quickly and engage collaboratively with individuals at all levels
• Excellent analytical skills with the ability to exercise appropriate judgment in executing tasks without supervision
• Must have working knowledge of all Microsoft Office Programs, including a proficiency of Excel.
• Ability to meet constantly changing deadlines and prioritize a very busy calendar and schedule
• Works independently as well as within a team environment on various ongoing and non-recurring projects
• Solves problems before presenting them
• Manage very busy calendar, both business and personal requests, filter requests, and handle any issues that may arise with scheduling
• Attend meetings/calls to take notes and follow up on action items
• Manage projects from inception to completion while prioritizing and effectively managing time
• Follow up on correspondence and take initiative to manage emails and response time with executive communication
• Travel management, scheduling and juggling extensive task list
salary commensurate with experience, medical, dental, vision benefits, 401K
Please note that EntertainmentCareers.Net uses 'disposable' email addresses in our postings. They change frequently so do not post the contact information outside of EntertainmentCareers.Net as it will likely be invalid.
Employer will only allow resumes sent as an attachment.
Do not send in the body of the email. Apply Online