ConfidentialLos Angeles, CA
Don't worry we have a lot of jobs on the site like this one;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Assistant and Entry Level Category
Search for Executive Assistant jobs in Los Angeles-CA
Search all Executive Assistant postings
Full Time Job
With more than 30 years of experience, McDonald Selznick Associates (MSA) has earned its status as the creator and global leader in dance & choreography representation. MSA also represents some of the finest stage directors, producers, production designers, and specialty acts in the business. We furnish talent for feature films, television, commercials, music videos, tours, Broadway, Las Vegas, corporate events, and more.
MSA is seeking an assistant to start right away.
We are looking for an energetic, creative, proactive and detail-oriented individual to join our team.
• Communicate efficiently with clients to coordinate and schedule meetings, appointments
• Handle artist submissions, bookings, communication with international companies, travel and financial follow thru.
• Promote new industry programs to help the Education department grow.
• Keep website up-to-date with news highlights, client information, media, and website development
• Maintain schedules, meetings and appointments for 3 of the companies agents
• Coordinate flights, tickets, and reservations for agents
• Organize and officiate staff meetings
• Design and build company flyers, ads, social media post.
• Help to maintain office equipment and supplies.
• Assist in coordinating and setting up all particulars for special events
Previous office and administrative experience, as well as a passion for working in the entertainment industry, is necessary.
Must be extremely detailed, organized and possess a high level of initiative.
Ability to develop and maintain relationships with clients and vendors is key.
Highly proficient in computer skills including Microsoft office, word and excel.
Basic understanding of Photoshop or design programs.
Being tech savvy is a plus.