Executive Assistant to Producer
ConfidentialLos Angeles, CA
Don't worry we have a lot of jobs on the site like this one;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Assistant and Entry Level Category
Browse the Film and TV Production Category
Search for Executive Assistant to Producer jobs in Los Angeles-CA
Search all Executive Assistant to Producer postings
Full Time Job
High profile TV, Film, Commercial producer is currently looking for an extremely ambitious assistant who wants to produce. We are going into production on two movies and a TV series in January and need someone who can be on top of everything and actually want to be there. You will often be around and in direct contact with high profile celebrities, discretion and professionalism is vital.
MUST be willing to working out of different offices depending on the production and open to traveling from set to set and out of the state in some situations. There is real room for growth, current assistant is being promoted as was the last.
Duties include, but are not limited to:
• Provide administrative duties such as: rolling calls, providing phone coverage with the admin staff, conferencing calls in and out of the office, expense reports
• The position will primarily be in our West Hollywood office but TRAVEL IS NECESSARY
• Manage and maintain a busy calendar, including handling meeting scheduling, and coordinating events and activities.
• Booking travel: flights, hotels, restaurants, and transportation. Must have experience in handling itineraries and International travel.
• Assist with purchase and delivery of gifts and cards as needed
• Basic Production Assistant [PA] duties while on set [if needed]
• Provide assistance with various projects in the office, as well as personal
• Event planning
• Candidate must have at least 2 years of Executive Assistant and on set experience, be organized, hard working and flexible to work additional hours when necessary
• Must have your own pc [mac preferred] and an excellent familiarity with MS Office Products (Excel, Word, Outlook).
• Must anticipate -- be two steps ahead of your boss at all times to deal with issues before they become problems
• Successful candidates will be able to work in a fast paced environment with ever changing priorities.
• Highly organized and skilled in time management
• Be able to multi-task and complete a wide range of tasks quickly and efficiently with a confident ability to come up with solutions on your own.
• Must be flexible and able to adapt to changing circumstances
• Must have a valid drivers license, a clean driving record and reliable personal transportation. You will likely be driving the producer to and from set if shooting out of town.