Executive Assistant to CEO
ConfidentialLos Angeles, CA
This was removed by the employer on 10/27/2016 12:24:00 PM PST
Not to worry we have a lot of other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Advertising Category
Browse the Assistant and Entry Level Category
Search for Executive Assistant to CEO jobs in Los Angeles-CA
Search all Executive Assistant to CEO postings
Full Time Job
We are an award winning creative entertainment advertising agency and we are looking for a dynamic, outgoing individual to assist the President of the company in all areas of his personal and professional business.
Duties for the Assistant to the President include, but aren't limited to:
• Manage and maintain a busy personal calendar, including handling meeting scheduling, and coordinating events and activities.
• Booking travel: flights, hotels, restaurants, and transportation. Must have experience in handling itineraries. International travel experience preferred.
• Review all special correspondence and incoming invitations.
• The position will primarily be in the office (Hollywood) but there will also be need for running personal errands
• Project management and assisting with special household tasks as needed including purchasing items, making appointments for repairs/maintenance, sending invites, coordinating with vendors and household staff.
• Assist in coordinating and calendar management with multiple companies that he owns and runs
• Assist with purchase and delivery of gifts and cards as needed
• Provide administrative duties such as: rolling calls, providing phone coverage with the admin staff, conferencing calls in and out of the office, expense reports
• Managing updates internally to staff members and the Executive Team
• Provide assistance with various projects in the office, as well as personal
• Event planning
• Candidate must have at least 2 years of Executive Assistant experience, be organized, hard working and flexible to work additional hours when necessary
• Personal/Exec experience to partners or C-Suite executives in the entertainment industry preferred (talent agency exec, producer, Ad agency etc)
• Excellent Familiarity with MS Office Products (Excel, Word, Outlook).
• Must have a 'can-do' attitude and be able to learn on the go
• Be a good brand representative
• Must anticipate -- be two steps ahead of your boss at all times to deal with issues before they become problems
• Successful candidates will be able to work in a fast paced environment with ever changing priorities.
• Highly organized and skilled in time management
• Be able to multi-task and complete a wide range of tasks quickly and efficiently with a confident ability to come up with solutions on your own.
• Be a clear and concise communicator
• Must be flexible and able to adapt to changing circumstances
• Must have a valid drivers license, a clean driving record and reliable personal transportation