Executive Assistant to CEO
ConfidentialLos Angeles, CA
Full Time Job
We are an award winning creative entertainment advertising agency and we are looking for a dynamic, outgoing individual to assist the President of the company in all areas of his personal and professional business.
Duties for the Assistant to the President include, but aren't limited to:
• Manage and maintain a busy personal calendar, including handling meeting scheduling, and coordinating events and activities.
• Booking travel: flights, hotels, restaurants, and transportation. Must have experience in handling itineraries. International travel experience preferred.
• Review all special correspondence and incoming invitations.
• The position will primarily be in the office (Hollywood) but there will also be need for running personal errands
• Project management and assisting with special household tasks as needed including purchasing items, making appointments for repairs/maintenance, sending invites, coordinating with vendors and household staff.
• Assist in coordinating and calendar management with multiple companies that he owns and runs
• Assist with purchase and delivery of gifts and cards as needed
• Provide administrative duties such as: rolling calls, providing phone coverage with the admin staff, conferencing calls in and out of the office, expense reports
• Managing updates internally to staff members and the Executive Team
• Provide assistance with various projects in the office, as well as personal
• Event planning
• Candidate must have at least 2 years of Executive Assistant experience, be organized, hard working and flexible to work additional hours when necessary
• Personal/Exec experience to partners or C-Suite executives in the entertainment industry preferred (talent agency exec, producer, Ad agency etc)
• Excellent Familiarity with MS Office Products (Excel, Word, Outlook).
• Must have a 'can-do' attitude and be able to learn on the go
• Be a good brand representative
• Must anticipate -- be two steps ahead of your boss at all times to deal with issues before they become problems
• Successful candidates will be able to work in a fast paced environment with ever changing priorities.
• Highly organized and skilled in time management
• Be able to multi-task and complete a wide range of tasks quickly and efficiently with a confident ability to come up with solutions on your own.
• Be a clear and concise communicator
• Must be flexible and able to adapt to changing circumstances
• Must have a valid drivers license, a clean driving record and reliable personal transportation
Please note that EntertainmentCareers.Net uses 'disposable' email addresses in our postings. They change frequently so do not post the contact information outside of EntertainmentCareers.Net as it will likely be invalid.
Employer will allow resumes sent in the body of the email OR as an attachment. Apply Online